little bee mini cards

I was completely inspired by the latest Heidi Swapp Create To Remember video on My Craft Channel. Heidi created a card with stencils and spray mist and lots of layers. I loved the look at wanted to make my own, but most of my crafting supplies are packed away for our move. I knew I should have been packing, but I sat down to make these.
I had to get a little creative since everything was packed. I made my own beehive stencil with a file from the Pazzles Craft Room and cut out some beehives. I used Color Shine to spray my beehive pattern on with the stencil. I added Color Shine to my beehive and ribbon and then pulled bits and pieces from my scrap bucket to finish them off.

Luckily I had just purchased one of the Heidi mini stamp sets so I added some sentiment stamps to finish off my cards.

Linking up to the Paper Issues Tiptoe Through The Tulips Spring issue.
Pazzles Inspiration
Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Mini Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Stamps

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love these cards Michelle and how you have used the spray mist with the stencils.