1.24.2014

you make me happy MME card

It's officially been a month since I sat down at my scrap desk and made something. A month! The only thing keeping me sane at this point is the fact that I get to make stuff at work. I've had people ask me if I ever get sick of this paper crafting stuff. I work in the scrapbook industry all day and then come home at night and make more stuff to relax. The answer is no. I never get tired of it and I always wish I had time to make more things. I love paper! I'm sure I'm not alone in my hobby obsession. Do you have anything you love so much you can't imagine ever getting sick of it?
 

I made this card last month for a submission, but it didn't get picked up, so I'm sharing it now. The skies in Idaho have been gray with inversion for several weeks so this is definitely seasonally appropriate.
 
Supplies:
MME Cut and Paste
MME Chalk Studio

1 comment:

Beverly Herdt said...

Yes, Michelle, I share your addiction! I'd love to trade places with you or perhaps just join you!
Bev