4.13.2013

Chalkboard Art -Card Style

I've been a little obsessed with the chalkboard craze lately. I love all of the cool home décor pieces on Pinterest and I've been noticing it in magazine ads as well. Tausha at Sassy Style Redesign did a video on My Craft Channel with some cool samples and ideas. You can check it out here.
Of course I always view everything in terms of paper crafting so I wanted to try out this fun trend on some cards.
 
 
I used white chalk ink and some Canvas Corp chalkstock to recreate the chalkboard look. Real chalk will work on this paper as well, but I like faking it with real ink so it won't smudge and smear like real chalk.
 
 
 
And check out my Chalkboard Craft Party I created for Pazzles.
 
Supplies:
Pebbles Inc. {Seen And Noted}
Canvas Corp ChalkStock
American Crafts Galaxy Marker
Studio g Chalk Ink
Studio g Stamp
Lawn Fawn {Flying By}
Verve Stamps {Graph Paper)

No comments: