5.23.2012

new skirt


I have been working on this skirt for several months. I just kept getting sidetracked by other things. Last Saturday night I finally finished it up so I could wear it to church on Sunday. I used Butterick 4924 (which is apprently out of print) and added a second layer with a lace trim edge. I might just make a million more because it was nice to have it just the length I wanted.
And here's one more photo for you because my husband said I was a boring poser in the first shot :)
Linking this up to Crafterhours Skirt Week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the lace on the bottom. A lady at a boutique was selling slips that have lace at teh bottom for $40...to wear under shorter skirts so they are more modest. Geez, I need to go into the slip business!

Meghan said...

It's so cute. I love the pleats and the lace.